This section is full of the most popular Questions we get asked regarding using Kiowa.co.uk...hopefully you will find the Question and therefore the Answer you require on here. If you don't find what you want, or would like more instruction on using Kiowa.co.uk please feel free to contact the Web Team at Kiowa: +44 (0)1529 416201, we are more than happy to help!
- If you already have a Customer Account with Kiowa and wish to start using Kiowa.co.uk, the best thing to do is to contact us directly on: +44 (0)1529 416200, as long as we have an e-mail address for you, we can Register you as being ‘Web Enabled’ on the correct Account, which sets you up as a Kiowa.co.uk customer, the IT team member will instruct you on what your username is and then you can use the Reset Password function to create your own password and you can start using Kiowa.co.uk
- When you go to ’Sign In’ on Kiowa.co.uk you will see a section titled ‘Applying for a Trade Account’. You will need to print of the PDF version of the Application and send it back to us via Fax, e-mail or in the post.
- Kiowa.co.uk has an excellent facility called ‘My Products’ here you can create and name 1 (or many) folders, containing 1 (or many) lists of products which are saved for future reference, you can order your whole list at any time, or add any of the products within your ‘My Products’ to your basket. Please note you must be logged in to your account to use ‘My Products’ If you need help setting up your My Products lists, please contact email@example.com.
- As with the above question, please feel free to use the ‘My Products’ feature to set up your own lists of products and therefore you can re-order anything easily and only need go to the one place for your regular products. Please see the Answer to the question above for full details of the My Products feature.
- The team here at Kiowa.co.uk are working away to getting this feature available online. As you are looking on the screen now the I.T. department is busy doing all the necessary tests to get this up and running. Once it is you will be able to click on the My Orders tab within ‘My Account’, click on the relevant Invoice, and see the invoice on screen.
- The team at Kiowa.co.uk apologise for not being able to inform you via e-mail just yet as to when your goods have been dispatched. In the future you should be able to track your orders online and see where they are in the delivery process.
- If you need to add a different Billing Address than the one you registered with, all you need to do is log in, go to the ‘My Details’ section within your account, scroll down to the ‘Add new Address’ section and fill in the details accordingly, click ‘Add Address’ and then on the ‘Default Billing Address’ options change the address for the correct one using the drop down list at the bottom. If you need to change your Billing address depending on the order you are placing, you can always choose which Billing address to use when ordering at the ‘Checkout’ page, so you don’t need to keep changing the ‘Default Billing Address’ on your ‘My Details’ section
- If you need to add a different Delivery Address than the one you registered with, all you need to do is log in, go to the ‘My Details’ section within your account, scroll down to the ‘Add new Address’ section and fill in the details accordingly, click ‘Add Address’ and then on the ‘Default Shipping Address’ options change the address for the correct one using the drop down list at the bottom. If you need to change your Shipping address depending on the order you are placing, you can always choose which shipping address to use when ordering at the ‘Checkout’ page, so you don’t need to keep changing the ‘Default Shipping Address’ on your ‘My Details’ section
- Unfortunately once an order is placed you cannot amend it or cancel it online, this is due to purchasing needing to be made aware immediately what stock they should or should not be ordering, should your requirements change. So please call the Kiowa Office on: +44 (0)1529 416200 in order to amend or cancel any orders placed online, therefore your order will get the attention needed immediately.
- If you are having trouble purchasing via the website, firstly we apologise...secondly, please call us on: +44 (0)1529 416200 and let us see if we can help you. If the problem is with a 3rd party, we can always place the order for you. We do not accept emails or any correspondence with your Credit/Debit card details.
- This is a special code which will change depending on the promotion Kiowa.co.uk is running at the time! ... Promotions will be offered on many different products... Kiowa.co.uk will e-mail you promotional offers or you will receive them in the post so keep an eye out! And if you want to learn of the latest offers make sure you opt-in to get e-mail marketing from Kiowa.co.uk and check out our Smoke Signal
- You will see when you go to place your order online that the Delivery options available when ordering online are: Standard UK Delivery which you get Free when spending over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50. You can also choose UK Next Day AM Delivery – this service is super fast and you literally will get it the next day in the morning. This option is £22.50 but if you need your order – worth every penny! Please see: www.kiowa.co.uk/delivery for more.
- Everything you do to place your order is exactly the same on Kiowa.co.uk if you are outside the UK except when it comes to Delivery Options, you will be unable to select any of our UK Delivery options. Place your order as normal, and one of our team will contact either the Telephone Number or e-mail you have registered with on Your Account to discuss what Delivery Options you would like... Please note: this is an additional cost to the cost of the order.
- If you want to change or update your online account information, including your email address, password or delivery / invoice addresses, simply login to the website and click on the "My Account" page. You will then be able to change the details that you originally gave us. If you would like to subscribe or unsubscribe to our mailing list, tick or un-tick the appropriate box on the "My Account" page.
- We will send you a confirmation email detailing the exact order received, shortly after your order is placed with us. If you do not receive an order confirmation email please contact our Technical Sales Team on +44 (0)1529 416200 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your order has been dispatched but has not arrived within the expected time period, please contact our Technical Sales Team on +44 (0)1529 416200 or email them at email@example.com
- Unless you select to have partial shipment, you will wait for all of your items and recieve them when the last part of your order is ready. If you chose complete shipment (which is the default setting on the website) but you still have not recieved everything, please contact our sales team on: +44 (0)1529 416200
- Please contact our Sales Team immediately, if your product is not as it should be, we will do everything we can to rectify the situation.
- The product you wish to return must be in a saleable condition in its original, undamaged packaging and we will consider the overall condition of the product being returned when making a refund. We will refund the price to the purchase or exchange it as soon as it is received by us. This will usually reach your account within 7 working days. Timings will however depend on the speed with which your credit / debit card company processes the credit. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect damaged or faulty goods.
Due to the technical nature of some of our products, goods returned as faulty may have to undergo extensive testing which may delay the acceptance of the return and any subsequent credit or exchange Customers seeking continuity of supply can purchase a replacement immediately and then the cost of any goods deemed faulty by Kiowa Ltd will then be credited to compensate the new purchase. The team at Kiowa will do everything possible to ensure your refund goes as smoothly and speedily as possible.